Neil has a variety of leadership experience, as a Chief Executive, Expedition Leader, Troop Commander and Social Entrepreneur.
He is passionate about sharing his knowledge, skills and experiences not only as an international keynote speaker but through his work at the Business Leadership Academy and charity work at Project New Horizons for disadvantaged kids in the Care System (NEET’s).
Business Leadership Academy
Great leadership is the key to high level business performance and success. The Business Leadership Academy run bespoke leadership and management training programmes (in-house or externally facilitated).
The aim of the popular Executive Leadership Programme is to give delegates a refresher in great leadership, with a mix of theoretical, conversational, presentational, practical and experiential sessions to help cement good practices that can be taken back to the workplace and applied.
The Executive Leadership Programme includes:
- Values driven & authentic leadership
- Differences between leading & managing
- Leadership success & failure analysis
- Leadership theory and latest thinking
- Ten traits of Transformational Managers
- Leading and performing in a crisis
- High level team performance
- Self-awareness and communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and EQ modelling
- Personality profiling and character analysis
The programme is challenging, thought-provoking and a lot of fun! The result? More self-aware, self-confident and dynamic managers with enhanced communication, team-working and leadership skills.